Dear friends ,

Over the 1 year or so I have gone from primarily developing applications using .NET/C# and ASP.NET MVC for web development.

It’s been an amazing experience, but it can take some time to get used to a new language and platform.

I have found the more languages I learn, the easier it gets to pick up new ones. Many of the core concepts are the same, it’s just a matter of learning the peculiarities of each language/platform (unless you’re learning learning a whole new paradigm, like a functional language).

One thing I find useful when learning a new language is to try and relate certain features back to a language I know and understand. Of course, it’s important to learn the correct conventions for a new language, but that usually happens over time.
For the purpose of this post, I’m going to create a create category on Blog for C#/ASP.net beginners and other post ( Erros solutions category ) on same blog.

Adjust it :) :)

Thanks & regards,
Nihar Kulkarni & Family..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add Serial no in crystal report without coding

File operations in C# (.net)

SQL – Generate decimal numbers sequence for particular number range